PRO-TEC Particulate Filtering / Medical N95 Respirator, Flat Folded
N95 respirator contains comfortable inner materials and provides respiratory protection against certain airborne particles. These masks are designed to provide the highest fluid resistance (according to ASTM standards) to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious bodily fluids while reducing wearer exposure to certain airborne particles. Unique, three panel design fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes.
Meets Health Canada guidelines for N95 respirators.
- The lightweight, flat-fold designed respirator helps provide quality, reliable, and convenient worker respiratory protection especially in the healthcare environment.
- Individual automated packaging helps protect the respirator from contamination before use.
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear.
- Sculpting of top panel helps conform to eye and nose contours of the face ensuring more room for eyewear.
- Embossed top panel facilitates in reduction of eyewear fogging.
- Adjustable nose clip with soft and comfortable fog-reducing foam.
- This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
- High-quality nose clip ensures proper fit to all facial contours.
- Headstraps are 100% latex-free to minimize risks of allergic reactions.
- Excellent resistance against bodily fluids and blood.
- One Size Fits All.
Made In Canada
|Item #||Packaging Configuration||UPC|
|6225||1 mask packaged in a plastic sleeve x 20 sleeves = 20 masks per box;|
6 boxes per case = 120 masks per case
|6225||One Size||Polypropylene||Head straps||White|
- Laboratory / Clinical
- Operating Rooms
- TB Wards
- Patient Care
- Labor and Delivery
- Infection Control Practices
- Pandemic preparedness planning/stockpiling
- Emergency Rooms